martes, 9 de mayo de 2017

Letter of request

To whom it may concern,
I have been shortlisted for systems engineer. I am afraid to inform you that I need to reschedule the starting date of work for two weeks since my father suffered a car accident. The unfortunate accident has made him unable to walk and I need to go back shortly and arrange home care. 
It would be only natural for you to assume that this could be a recurring problem, however, I ensure you that this will not happen again. I also want to apologize for this unfortunate situation and for you to know that I am grateful with this company and the understatement they have towards my situation.
You were very insistent that I start work on march 1st. In the circumstances, I will only be too happy to spend some time with the present engineer and working without payment. Furthermore, I am willing to work extra hours once I return, if the company agrees with that.
Should you wish to discuss the matter, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be able at any time before my departure.
I look forward to hearing from you 
Yours faithfully, 

                                                        Juan Pablo Ballesteros 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario