miércoles, 10 de julio de 2013

Soliloquy



We had to write a soliloquy between 2050 and 300 word abouth the landscape inspired Hopkins to write the poem "Pied Beauty"

Oh! This is the best trip I have ever made. I still can`t belive that I'm in England but remember I am here to visit grandma not to visit the city, but all this fantastic landscape uhh what shall I do?Well I will stop here for a while and then I will continue the trip without distractions. -Driver, stop here-. Oh this is amazing this beautiful landscape inspires me to write a poem but not a single poem.I want to write a poem telling people this amazing landscape that God had created, this is one of the reasons why we should pray to him.But how can I start? Well I see lot of dappled things and they are beautiful such as the sky of couple colour, they remind me of a brinded cow. I still can´t belive that I`m the only person here except for that fisherman in the corner of the lake, Oh he caught a fish, it seems to be a trout the trout is also a dappled animal, it has some precious pink dots on his grey skin. These trees near the lake are amazing, they seem to be chestnut, Oh the chestnut is another dappled thing God you are the best, you created almost a desert paradise except for the fisherman and these finches that are very pretty and it`s a dappled animal. Oh it`s almost night and I didn`t arrive at grandma`s house, she may be verry worried Well tomorrow I will come back here and I will finish writting the poem.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario